…and what can TCM treat?
Almost anyone can benefit from TCM. You do not need to have a disease or even symptoms to experience the benefits of a general health maintenance plan. A few common examples of problems that TCM can help treat include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Pregnancy – nausea/morning sickness, aches/pains, hemorrhoids, labor induction, fetus malposition. You can read much more in depth about how pregnancy can be made more comfortable through the use of Acupunture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- breech baby
- New moms – lactation problems, postpartum care
- Athletes keeping in top shape to weekend warriors – back, knee, TMJ, shoulder, neck, and body pains–including frozen shoulder and tennis/golf elbow
- Daily stress/anxiety in work or personal life, hypertension
- Digestive disorders – diarrhea, constipation, bloating, gas, nausea
- Women’s health – painful/irregular periods, amenorrhea, fertility problems, premenstrual syndrome, menopausal symptoms (hot flashes, night sweating)
- Sleep disturbances – insomnia, trouble falling asleep/staying asleep, chronic fatigue
- Decreased immune system – recovery from illness, getting sick frequently
- Headache and migraine sufferers
- Automobile accident victims (read about this further)
There are many more conditions that Traditional Chinese Medicine can help with, and if you still have questions about what it can treat, give us a call at (403) 452-0029 or send an email to Cheryl Lee at email@example.com and she will be happy to answer them for you.