Naturopathy can help with many health issues, but these are some of the most common health conditions treated by the practice:
- Digestion: The most important determinant for good health and contributes to every acquired health condition.
- Food sensitivities/allergies: With testing, food elimination, and gut healing, you CAN overcome food sensitivities.
- Fatigue: The most common desire in my practice is for more energy! The causes of fatigue are individual and multi-factorial. Initial consultations allow me to take a full history to identify your specific contributors.
- Sleep difficulties: whether you can’t fall asleep, stay asleep, or both, provides specific information on how you will be treated. Along with dietary changes and stress management, this approach treats from the root cause and is a long lasting solution to sleep problems.
- Stress: With stress comes excess secretion of cortisol, a powerful “stress hormone”, too much wreaks havoc on our health, affecting everything from blood pressure & cholesterol to weight gain & sleep difficulties.
- Anxiety & Depression: Whether you suffer with situational, seasonal or continuous depression or anxiety targeted nutritional, botanical or supplemental remedies help you cope while addressing the underlying issues.
- Weight Management: Improper digestion & elimination, food sensitivities, high cortisol/stress and hormonal imbalances are the most common reasons individuals struggle with weight gain, inability to lose weight and rebound weight gain. Make your weight loss efforts count by investigating and addressing the underlying causes.
- Hormonal Imbalances: There are a wide variety of concerns in this category
- Thyroid imbalances
- PMS, menstrual complaints& irregular cycles
- Perimenopause&menopausal symptoms
- Others: hair loss, low libido, fertility, adrenal fatigue
There are many other conditions that Naturopathic Medicine can help with, but those are some the most common ones I see in my patients.
Have questions about whether Naturopathy is right for you and your specific health concerns? Contact Dr. Stephanie Bristow at firstname.lastname@example.org.