Healthy By Nature is a multidisciplinary holistic health clinic located in Parkdale, NW Calgary. We believe in providing high quality care for patients, and fostering a dynamic, respectful, and collaborative clinic environment that practitioners enjoy working in.
We are currently two Osteopathic manual therapists, two psychologists, an Acupuncturist/TCM Doctor, and a Naturopath at the clinic who very much want to welcome another Osteopathic manual therapist to our team. Our vision is for the clinic to be a place where patients are shared between the different practitioners and heal with the help of all the different modalities.
- Part-time, with the potential to move to Full-time for the right fit
- 5-year Osteopathic Manual Therapy program, or equivalent
- Ability to meet the requirements of AAOMT membership
- Experience in Visceral and Cranial Osteopathy
- Experience with pregnancies and pediatrics is a bonus
- The applicant should be motivated, should enjoy working in a team setting with other health practitioners, passionate about holistic healing and open to alternative modalities.
- Bilingual – French/English would be a bonus
- Independent contractor position
If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to work in, please send your availability, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com.